The Belarussian Railway organized the pass of new container train from Europe to China through Bruzgi—Kuznica border point
This is the first container train that has taken on the new route through the Bruzgi—Kuznica border point.
The Belarussian Railway concentrates on the development of favorable conditions to attract additional flow of cargo in the East—West—East direction.
The first container train departed from Lodz (Poland) on 31 of July to Chengdu (China). The train consists of forty one 41ft containers. Approximate travel time from departure station to destination station will be about 14 days.
LLC «Belintertrans-Germany» is the operator of the container train in Europe and JSC UTLC at the 1520 gauge territory.
Additional route through the Bruzgi—Kuznica border point will help to increase in cargo transportation between states.Read more…
- Transit potential of the Belarussian railway will be shown in China
- 23 Jun|Corporate News
- The Belarussian Railway will participate in the international trade fair “TransRussia-2017”, from 18 to 20 of April in Moscow.
- 14 Apr|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will hold the Open volleyball championship
- 2 Feb|Corporate News
- The delegation of the Belarussian railway will participate in International conference for the adoption of the text of Convention on direct international railway traffic.
- 11 Nov|Corporate News
- Belarussian Railway and JSC “PKP Intercity” coordinated train on Krakow—Warsaw—Grodno rout from the 4th of September 2016
- 14 Sep|Passenger News
- Bilateral talks of headquarters of the Belarusian railway and JSC "DB Cargo" will take place in Berlin
- 24 May|Corporate News